Microbeat ™ is a multi-purpose, broad spectrum sporicidal disinfectant cleaner, tested and proven by independent and accredited laboratory according to the EN standards. Effective for the high level disinfection of hands which are contaminated with species of pathogens including bacteria, virus, fungi, algae, yeasts, spores. The product is suitable for hygienic and professional hand disinfection in all areas where hygiene is relevant.
- Two fifth generation twin chain QAC’s
- Non-ionic surfactants
- Aloe Vera and Glycerin enriched formula
- Patented Mode of Action
Microbeat ™ disinfection line has the following features:
- Sporicidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Bacteriacidal, Virucidal
- Free from: Chlorohexadine or Chlorine, Aldehydes, Phenols, Peroxide and NPEs
- No sting formula, does not dry out or irritate skin
- In accordance with Biocidal Directive 98/8/EC.
- Dermatologically tested
- Unique patented formula
- Safe to use
- Conforms with EU standards
- Against swine influenza A virus H1N1 – no surviving virus detected after 1 minute contact time.
- Against MRSA, HIV, T.B., Clostridium Difficile and Bacillus Subtilis Spores as well as a wide range of other pathogens – all at a 1 MINUTE contact time.
FAST AND EFFECTIVE
- Saves time – superfast deactivating time (1 min)
- Effective in both clean and dirty conditions.
- Proven safe according to international standard EN 1500
EASY AND SAFE
- Cleans and disinfects in one product – efficacy not affected by soiling
- Applied in a fraction of time
- Unique rich emollient base feels smooth on hands, helps prevent dry, cracked hands protecting skin barrier integrity.